May 17, 2006

Old Poem Number 1: Untitled

You think you're all that matters in this life of darkness and pain.
Quit wasting my time...
Why don't you shutup?!
Why don't you fuck up?!
Why don't you go and kill yourself, cos you're so stuck up?!
Making me lose my mind...
You just assume your fucking work is more important than mine,
Everything you say angers me a little at a time
Making me lose my mind...
Making me lose my MIND!
I can't DEAL WITH YOU, always invading invading my space,
And if you don't stop I'm gonna...
And if you don't stop I'm gonna...
And if you don't stop I'm gonna...
SHOOT YOU IN THE FACE!!
TELLING ME TO LEARN MY PLACE!!
"YOU ARE SUCH A HUGE DISGRACE"!!
Making me lose my mind...
Making me lose my mind...
Making me lose my mind...
MAKING ME LOSE MY MIND!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home