February 05, 2006

Haven't Blogged In A While... Anyway... *guilty look*

Yeah, the day before yesterday was my birthday (For those of you who forgot, it's really no big deal, I know I don't mean anything at all to you to begin with :P). It was awesome, compared to the rest of my life, which I guess must make it horrible for a normal person, but I don't really deserve a birthday to begin with, so it's all good. In other news... I fixed most of my computer. And I started learning Python (yeah, way overdue, I know, but better late than never). I like it alot so far. Much faster than C or C++ (yeah, those are the only other languages I know, I know, pitiful, right?). Anyway... What else... Oh yeah. I started playing Castlevania Aria of Sorrow again (this time from the beginning). I got a DS (finally!) for my birthday, along with Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow, which takes one year after the events of Aria of Sorrow, so I figured I should get 100% completion on Aria of Sorrow first. In other news... I saw King Kong. 'Twas awesome. And I'm seeing Big Momma's House II today, so that should be good as well. Anyway, I gotta get back to work on my school, so I'll see you later (...maybe).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home