January 11, 2006

A Multitude of News

Well, I slammed my fucking right pinky in the door. Yeah, it was nice. You should try it. Seriously. Nothing like having to type and move the mouse with your left fucking hand. >.> Yeah, it's scary to look at. In other news... I finally got to see Max and Ruby today (stfu). Oh, and guess who is getting tickets for Fall Out Boy's tour? Yours truly. Yeah, I'm not too psyched about seeing All-American Retards, (Dirty Little Secret is fucking annoying) but Fall Out Boy will definitly make my pain of sitting through that shit worth it. Let's see, what else is there... Hm, I think that was it. By the way, it took me five minutes to write this post. Five fucking minutes. Make that six.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home