January 04, 2006

Hawthorne Heights February Tour

OMG I need tickets! Mommy you owe me! And here is the proof:

Kelly: Gwen Stefani concert

Rachel: Jesse MCartney (Or however the hell you spell it, like I care)concert

Kelly and Rachel: Aaron Carter concert

Now, you owe me. Those [fake] artists suck (all except for Gwen Stefani, props to Gwen for being one of the first non-poser punk girls). If you don't know who Hawthorne Heights is, you suck (they sing Ohio is for Lovers and Nikki FM ^^;). So I must get tickets. Hopefully I can get some mullah from people for my birthday and save up. Cos I've never been to a [good] concert in my life.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Slash said...

PS: $15.00 for two tickets. Pretty fsckin' cheap. Come on, you can fork up 15 bucks for my birthday, can't ya? =^-^=

1/04/2006 01:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home