November 21, 2005

Yay, I'm Finally Caught Up! ...Oh wait... Nevermind...

Well, yesterday I finally got all caught up in Chemistry. And today's Monday, so now I'm not caught up anymore. I'm not behind either, but I am behind in Government and English, so I have to do an extra huge ammount of work today. Then why am I spending my time writing this, you may ask? Well, two words (or, one acronym, and one word): IIS SUCKS. My stupid n00bish school runs freaking Windows servers. And so now they have to run 'maintenance' on them every 3 weeks or so. Probably cleaning up all the viruses they contracted in their
Windows-Using ignorance, no doubt. Anyway, I need to get back to work (or at least back to furiously pinging my schools lack-of-a-server).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home