November 11, 2005

My Life Is t3h Suck

Well, I finally got a useable answer from one of the support agents from Dell: They barred off the memory module in the Inspiron 1000 to prevent the customer from replacing it (God knows why). So basically, if they choose not to replace it for me, I'm screwed. Something tells me that they will replace it, though. Maybe it's the fact that I didn't do anything to it, that is, it failed as a result of nothing but normal operation. Also, I didn't even have it for a full year yet (but for some reason my warrenty seems to have expired). Anyway, I hope my instincts are correct, because if they aren't then I am screwed. Royally.

1 Comments:

Blogger Poetic Tragedy said...

I wish i could be there........
and try to hold you, you seem so sad and to distant for me to get a hold of, if you read this I just want you to know that your not alone, we'll always be in this together...
I love you
Your Angel
Erin

11/11/2005 11:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home