November 11, 2005

I'm Still Here...

After thinking about it for a while, I remembered the whole Hell thing. At first, I was indifferent (What can be worse than this; I can kick Satan's ass and take over; etc.), but then the more I thought about it, the more I realized that I wasn't ready... Yet... Maybe one of these days I will be able to do it. Anyway, I was just getting ready to reseat the memory last night, when I realized I had no fucking clue how to do it. I mean, I thought it would be easy, since they don't support Linux, they'd be telling Windows users to do this, correct? var ("windowsUser") = n00b. n00b!=brain. var ("linuxUser") = 1337. 1337 == teh pwnz0rz. Anyway, I'm going to try and see if i can find out how to do this shit online, cos I am so not going to try and translate the instructions of some heavy accented foriengner over the phone (no offense to anybody, I'm anti-racist, remember? ^_^ ).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home