October 09, 2005

Didn't feel like it...Laptop went 'poof'...

Well I haven't blogged recently because...

1. No internet access, as I've just moved.

2. I simply didn't feel like it.

Yeah that's right, I'm not blogging for you! :p

Anyway, I love my new room. It's not painfully claustrophobia-inducing, plus I got the attic so the ceiling is arced, which works well with all my otaku posters and shit.

WHERE IS ERIN?!

My laptop broke the other day. I went downstairs to get the wifi card and 'poof', it turned off. And it didn't turn back on. The n00bs at Dell said to reseat the memory. THIS BETTER WORK. Only.... I can't find a screwdriver small enough to fit the damn screws. DAMN YOU DELL. Okay, I know, I completely overclocked the capitols. I'll stop now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home