October 11, 2005

Character Quizes And A Duct Tape Wallet

well today i was feeling otaku-ish so i decided to take some anime character quizes of all my favorite animes (except Love Hina, for obvious reasons). here are the results:

FullMetal Alchemist
Scar
Scar


Which Fullmetal Alchemist Character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

InuYasha
Sesshoumaru
Ahh, you're the great Sesshoumaru. Beautiful, but
deadly. You have exceptional grooming habits to
keep those stunning looks up. You act coldly to
most others, but we all know you have a heart
in there somewhere.


20 Q Inuyasha Personality Quiz-PICTURES!
brought to you by Quizilla

Bleach

Take The quiz yourself


Hellsing
Alucard
Alucard. You are one of the remaining true immortal
vampires. You are so powerful, everyone fears
you. Even other immortal beings - 'cause you
can kill them. And you're possibly the biggest
bad ass ever. After being filled with hundreds
of assault rifle rounds, you belittle peoples
clothing style and complain about boredom and
make fun of people's power.


Which Hellsing Character Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Yu Yu Hakusho
Which Yu Yu Hakusho Character Are You?

Cowboy Bebop
You are Edward!
Edward


Which Cowboy Bebop character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

I still can't believe I'm Edward. >.>
It must be my 1337 hacking skills. :p
In other news, I made a duct tape wallet last night. I decorated it with Anti-American insignia and the like. :p
Hmm.... I seem to have overclocked the emotes for today.... I guess I'll stop then. But before I do, one more thing:

I FINNALLY GET MY INUYASH DVDS!!! ^o^

Alright, that's all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home