September 14, 2005

WWII Project Finished, And Sister Broke Her Finger..

I finished my WWII project around 10 PM last night. I should have the book done by the end of the day today. In other news, my sister Rachel was home from school today because she broke her finger while playing flag football in gym (more proof that gym is pointless). I'm not absolutely sure that it is actually broken, as they just left a few minutes ago to go to the hospital, so I'll probably have more updates for you tomorrow. On a lighter note, I'm rapidly getting better with my kanji. I have about 80 some kanji memorized already. This may not seem like a great deal, taking into account the fact that there are over 14,000 kanji in existence, but i feel as though I've achieved a great deal, what with me being able to memorize so many in such a short period of time. They really are quite simple when you really stop to think about it. With most of the kanji, you can simply take the meaning of each radical, and sort of combine them together, and you are able to accurately guess the meaning of the kanji. This isn't always true, though, as I've found out. Some of them make more sense than others. Anyway, that's about all the time i have for today. I'll try and get more updates on the finger breaking incident tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home