September 13, 2005

One Down, One To Go....

I finished my WWII project.... Finally.... Anyway, right now I only have to finish my second English novel, and I'll be done. I'll have to retake a few tests as well, but that'll be the teachers' faults if they don't reset them in time, so I'm not worried about it. In other news.... I'm in a very emo-ish mood today, so don't be surprised if I say something very romantic or over the top. I don't know what it is that gets me in these moods, but once they come, they usually last quite a while. Christy made a comment last night about how she thought that I might use a girl for sex. I'm determined to prove her wrong.... Maybe that's part of the reason why I feel the way I do today. I try so hard to keep a certain image of myself, but someone always ends up looking past it or seeing through it. There is always someone that I can't convince.... Never.... I'll convince them all, or die trying.... Most likely the latter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home