September 28, 2005

Moving This Weekend.... Meanwhile, I Catch Final Fantasy Fever....

Well, we're almost all set to move this weekend. I almost got my bookcase cleaned out, then after that I will clean off my desk, clean out my TV stand, and, finally, Take down all my posters, and probably trash a few. I need more room for wall scrolls anyways ^_^. In the meantime, I seem to have contracted another case of Final Fantasy Fever. I went crazy and got my chatbot to download every Final Fantasy movie (subbed, of course) onto my server. I got Final Fantasy VII: Last Order, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (especially excited about this one), Final Fantasy V: Legend of the Crystals, and Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within. I also got the entire Final Fantasy: Unlimited series. If anyone wants any of these, just post a comment and I'll see what I can do. Hopefully I'll get the DVD Extras for Spirits Within if someone SEEDS IT. Anyways, I think I got a little bit of an InuYasha fever as well. I can't bring myself to read the manga until I watch the whole series, OAVs and all. Plus there's another OAV coming out this winter, and it's rumored to be the last one. I was debating whether to wait to buy them all as one huge set on Ebay, and I still aren't sure what I will do. I will probably get the set now, then buy the OAV seperate when it comes out. or maybe I'll get a set of all 167, then buy each OAV seperate. Yeah that sounds like a good idea, I think I'll do that. Anyway, this entry is already way too long, so I better stop now. See you around.... Maybe....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home